Refine Your Connection (4 evening workshop)
[ Workshop Info ]
Refine Your Connection
IMPROVER Level - dip pen
• TBC - Due to the recent regulations imposed by the HKGOVT, all workshops are cancelled. If you are interested to receive new workshop updates, please email us at INFO@KALOMAKEART.COM
• Total 8 hours (4 evenings)
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$2,000
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$3,800 - save HK$200
• DROP IN: HK$600 per seat per workshop Drop In Options will become available a few days prior to the workshop’s start date
Kalo Make Art Studio
Room 201, Ivy Hse, 18-20 Wyndham St, Central
min. 4 students | max. 14 students
[ Content ]
This series of workshops are tailored for calligraphers who want to refine their dip pen calligraphy and improve their skills (in Copperplate or Engrosser's Script or modern script).
Workshops will take place on every Thursday's evening, we will focus on technical exercises to achieve consistency in letter connections and spacing for both words and sentences.
Through camera's projection, students will be able to practice along during the classes and receive personal feedback for their homework (optional) completed outside of the workshop hours.
[ Workshop Bonus ]
If you sign up for the workshop, you will be able to:
• receive plenty of updated workshop notes and practice sheets
• learn immediately as you can practice along during the classes (I will set up a camera and projector for you to follow my demonstration)
• receive personal feedback for your homework (optional but not compulsory) completed outside of the workshop hours.
• priority to receive first hand information on oversea teachers' workshops and special events.
[ Workshop Materials ]
• Handouts and practice sheets will be provided at the workshops.
• Calligraphy nibs, inks and penholders are available for students to try out during the workshops.
• Please bring along your favourite calligraphy penholder, nib and ink for this workshop.
[ Who's Suitable ]
• You are required to have basic calligraphy skills (dip pen, pointed nib) prior to the workshop.
• You must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Important Note ]
• all sales are final;
• workshop fee is non-refundable;
• our IMPROVER workshops are sold as a set of 4 lessons, make up class is not available.
• by purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, read the full details from link on the side bar before you place the order.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!