Calligraphy Tasting Workshop (dip pen)
[ Workshop Info ]
Calligraphy Tasting Workshop - INTRO - dip pen
This NEW tasting workshop is tailored for people who are curious to try their hands on dip pen calligraphy but could not find time to learn! In the 1.5 hour workshop, you will learn the basic writing techniques of dip pen calligraphy.
Each student will receive a Calligraphy Starter Kit (worth HK$350) to take home for further practice.
[ Date & Time ]
• 7 JAN (TUES) | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm - AVAILABLE
• 18 JAN (SAT) | 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm - AVAILABLE
• 8 FEB (SAT) | 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm - AVAILABLE
• 11 FEB (TUES) | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm - AVAILABLE
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$700
• "TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,300 - save HK$100 if 2 people sign up together
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Calligraphy Starter Kit ]
This workshop includes a set of calligraphy starter kit worth HK$350:
• 1 wooden calligraphy box
• 1 hot stamped alphabet guide
• 1 hot stamped calligraphy guide
• 1 wooden oblique pen holder
• 1 pointed pen nib
• 1 glass bottle to contain nib
• 1 mini jute bag
• 1 pot of brown ink
• 1 personalised folder of practice sheets & notes
Please see link on the side bar for the image.
[ Requirement ]
• you will not require any prior calligraphy skills to participate.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!