SOAP Calligrapher Ink Stirrer V2
This is the 2nd generation (V2) of SOAP Calligrapher Ink Stirrer, the maximum speed is increased from 900rpm to 2400rpm.
Each Soap comes in a gift box with a mailing box outside. Each set includes 1 x Soap V2 Calligrapher Ink Stirrer, 1 x glass bottle, 1 x 15mm stir bar, 1 x 10mm stir bar and 1 x traveller pouch (cream colour).
HK$650 per set
- Dead Sea Clay (pal grey) & English Rose (pal pink)
POWER & DURATION
- 2 x AAA batteries (not included in the package) , approx. 10 hours in moderate speed, approx. 7 hours at full speed
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
Total set weights: 310g
Mailing box: 133 x 133 x 67mm and 56g
Gift box: 125 x 125 x 67mm
Soap: 100 x 60 x 41mm, 76g
Opening: 32mm diameter
Body: 43mm diameter
Base: 40mm diameter
Big: 15mm, 6mm diameter
Small: 10mm, 5mm diameter
Size: 105 x 140mm
** Any similar size of bottle with base no larger than 40mm diameter can be used with the Soap.
1. Insert 2 x AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
2. Place ONLY ONE stir bar within the ink inside the bottle. The minimum ink level needs to fully cover the stir bar.
3. Place bottle on top of the ink stirrer. Slide on the thumbwheel located on the side of the Soap slowly to set the desired speed of spinning.
• The big stir bar generates stronger stirring action, good for stirring thick ink like acrylic ink or mixing metallic powdered ink, the small stir bar gernerates smoother action for stirring light ink.
• When the stir bar jumping inside the bottle instead of spinning quietly in the middle, that indicates the speed is too fast. Turn the thumbwheel to the left to slow down the spinning speed, or turn it off and on again.
• This is not a real soap bar, do not put it under water!
• Contains small parts. Choking harzard.
For more information, video and FAQ, please visit www.luiscreations.com
Proudly designed by Luis Creations in Australia. Assembled in China.
* Price for one set only.
[ SHIPMENT INFO]
• Hong Kong order: we will use SF Express 順豐速運 PAY ON ARRIVAL 到達付款 for shipping to all HONG KONG addresses, i.e. the recipient will be responsible to pay the delivery fee in CASH upon arrival of goods. Kalo Make Art charges an administrative fee of HK$20 per order to cover the time spent on arranging the courier. For SHIPMENT RATE, please visit link http://shop.kalomakeart.com/shipping
• For pick up directly at KMA studio, please use the code KMAPICKUP upon check out, this will automatically deduct our administrative fee of HK$20.
• International order: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotation.
• For full details and T&C, please visit link http://shop.kalomakeart.com/shipping