Refine Your Script (4 evening workshop)
$1,800.00 Coming soon
[ Workshop Info ]
Refine Your Script - INTENSIVE SERIES - dip pen
This series of workshops are tailored for calligraphers who want to refine their dip pen calligraphy and improve their skills (in Copperplate or Engrosser's Script or modern script).
Workshops will take place on every Thursday's evening, we will focus on technical exercises to achieve consistency in sizes, forms and structure for both majuscules (capitals) and minuscules (lower cases).
Through camera's projection, students will be able to practice along during the classes and receive personal feedback for their homework (optional) completed outside of the workshop hours.
• Workshop 1 - Fundamental strokes of majuscules
• Workshop 2 - Fundamental strokes of majuscules
• Workshop 3 - Fundamental strokes of minuscules
• Workshop 4 - Fundamental strokes of minuscules
[ Date & Time ]
• Workshops: TBC
• Total 8 hours (4 evenings)
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 14 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$1,800
•"TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$3,400 - save HK$200 if 2 people sign up together
[ Drop In Option ]
• Students who are not able to commit for the 4 day workshop can attend single workshop by paying a "Drop In Fee". This fee allows you to attend the workshop on the specific date you choose when you register.
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$600
Drop In Options will become available TBC
[ Workshop Bonus ]
If you sign up for the workshop, you will be able to:
• receive plenty of updated workshop notes and practice sheets
• learn immediately as you can practice along during the classes (I will set up a camera and projector for you to follow my demonstration)
• receive personal feedback for your homework (optional but not compulsory) completed outside of the workshop hours.
• priority to receive first hand information on oversea teachers' workshops and special events.
[ Workshop Materials ]
• Handouts and practice sheets will be provided at the workshops.
• Please bring along your favourite calligraphy penholder, nib and ink for this workshop.
[ Requirement ]
• You are required to have basic calligraphy skills (dip pen, pointed nib) prior to the workshop.
• You must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Terms & Condition ]
Our IMPROVER workshops are sold as a set of 4 lessons. Once the workshop fee is received, it is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable and make up class is not available. By purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!