[ Event Info ]
Pen Meet - dip pen or brush pen
Date & Time:
• 2 NOV (FRI) | 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm - AVAILABLE
Theme: Skyler Chubak: Talk on Lettering History
• 28 NOV (WED) | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - AVAILABLE
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 24 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Pen Meet Details ]
Pen Meet are gatherings to discuss all-things-calligraphy! These evenings allow you to gain an insight of how other calligraphers practice and the tools they use. Each Pen Meet is set with a theme and it is all about discussing and sharing your passion, so please don't be shy!
2 NOV - Skyler Chubak: Talk on Lettering History
This will be s talk/discussion on the history of writing, we will start at phonecean writing and go through until present day. There will be a focus on things Skyler is passionated about as lettering is so vast! By the end of the lecture you will have some insight as to how (the latin writing system) came to be and developed, as well as some major turning points in it's history.
28 NOV - Theme to be confirmed
[ Event Fee ]
Event Fee: HK$100
[ Requirement ]
• You are required to have participated in our workshop prior to this event.
• Participants who fail this criteria will not be accepted for the registration and the enrollment fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
• You must be 18 years old or above to attend this event.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this event, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!