CNY Special - Dip Pen Fai Chun
[ Workshop Info ]
CNY Special - Dip Pen Fai Chun - BEGINNER - dip pen
Date & Time:
• 18 JAN (SAT) | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm - AVAILABLE
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• "TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300 if 2 people sign up together
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Content ]
In the 3-hours workshop you will learn:
[ Part 1 - Basic Techniques 2 hours ]
• a thorough knowledge of the pen and ink tools
• understanding basic brushstroke techniques
• how to write the alphabet in modern calligraphy style in DIP pen
• receive personal one-on-one guidance during your practice
[ Part 2 - Creativity Application 1.5 hours ]
• you will learn the techniques to draw bamboo with a pointed nib to create your own Fai Chun!
[ Materials value at HK$500 to Take Home ]
This workshop includes:
• 1 Kalo Make Art tote bag value at HK$150
• 1 set of Calligraphy Starter Kit value at HK$350:
• 1 wooden calligraphy box
• 1 hot stamped alphabet guide
• 1 hot stamped calligraphy guide
• 1 wooden oblique or straight pen holder
• 1 pointed pen nib
• 1 glass bottle to contain nib
• 1 mini jute bag
• 1 pot of brown ink
• 1 personalised folder of practice sheets & notes
Please see link on the side bar for the image.
[ Requirement ]
• you will not require any prior calligraphy skills to participate.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!